Since Sylvia and I had to work today, but only for a half-day, we went to the local “Guitar Center” store when we left.
Almost 2-weeks ago, we came up with a new idea on:
- how to do something we love — play music, create interesting electronic music sounds and teach,
- “possibly” raise enough money to quit our job and work on the many projects we have on our list,
- help those who “would like to have” or “need” some new Music Gear (but can’t afford it) to get it for almost nothing,
- and more.
So far, the very few people we’ve described this to, including the Music Store Manager, have expressed positive Comments about it.
I don’t want to release any more information than that, until we’re closer to Launching this idea.
- I’m a little hesitant to do this. Mostly because it involves a “change” and I have to rely on my “Reasoning” braincells, in order to be sure I do everything correctly. Sylvia does help me a lot, throughout the day but if I’m stressed, I don’t receive her communications correctly. Plus, any final decision Sylvia and I make on THIS side of the “Veil” have to come from “me”. Just as… any final decisions we make, regarding the OTHER side of the “Veil” have to come from “Sylvia”. We’ve talked about this, months ago, and both of us understand how this has to be this way right now.
- I’m also walking carefully into this new project because it means putting Sylvia and my “Band”, as well as our personal image, on the line. Another idea behind doing this is to call attention to our album. We still need crowd-funding, in order to get some CDs manufactured and Distributed. If this new project doesn’t unfold properly, we may damage our image and any possible funding for that album.